EducateForRealEstate.com provides training for
Real Estate Agents who need continuing education credits
Real Estate Brokers needing continuing education credits
Real Estate Agents who want to earn their Broker's license
Anyone interested in starting a career in Real Estate
EducateForRealEstate.com offers courses
Online - using Approved, Accredited course materials.
Onsite - at your place! Customized training that fits YOUR situation.
Training is provided by an award winning, experienced, professional instructor who has years of experience in real estate: Dale Washburn
Take your Real Estate training from someone who has taught the teachers!
For More information about Dale:
Why take Real Estate classes from EducateForRealEstate.com?
- Gifted, interesting, and experienced instructor
Dale Washburn has an excellent reputation for making classes interesting and practical.
- Options for onsite or online training.
- We are an established company with an excellent reputation.
Hundreds of real estate agents have trained with Dale Washburn. Several former students of Dale's are now teaching real estate classes themselves!
Why Real Estate as a career?
- It is a great opportunity to be in business for yourself. Most real estate sales agents are self-employed and are independent contractors. You have the opportunity to own your own business!
- It does not take a tremendous amount of money to get started . You can obtain the necessary education and take the required state examination for approximately $700. Of course you will spend more as you start and develop your business. But compared to other businesses you might investigate, Real Estate requires very little money to get started.
- Most agents have a very flexible schedule. You do not have a clock to punch. You have a lot of flexibility to be at your kid's afternoon soccer and baseball games - and you'll have the flexibility to take care of all the life stuff that happens during "working hours".
- Real Estate is a great home occupation. Many highly successful agents work from home. A computer, a fax machine and voice mail will enable you to do a lot of work without leaving home.
- You can make a lot of money! Your income is tied to your production. If you have a good network of contacts (church, family, PTA, etc.) and you work hard at promoting yourself, the financial rewards can be substantial.
- No office cubicles! You are on the go a lot, driving here and there to deliver this or pick up that or meet clients. If you enjoy being out and about, you will enjoy a large part of what you will do.
- You will provide a valuable service to many people. A licensed real estate agent handles valuable assets and very important transactions for clients and customers. You should be proud of what you do and take pride in it.
- You will meet a lot of great people. You will get to know a lot of people, those with whom you will work and those whom you will serve.
- You will be part of a great industry that helps to drive the American economy.
Real Estate Training Options
We are currently NOT offering any classroom training due to low demand fopr this type of training. We do offer a significant number of online classes!
For those people who are self-motivated and organized, an online class can be a valuable way to get training. Classes are available in several different real estate areas. We offer online classes for people who want to "get into" real estate, agents who need continuing education credits, and classes for those wanting to be become real estate brokers. Check the Online page for details.
We also offer online seminars, training, courses, and even books here at EducateforRealEstate.com as well. CLICK HERE to see what's available!
We also offer customized real estate training at YOUR place of business. This is perfect for an agency wanting to provide post-licensing training or even some short-term consulting. Contact Us for more details.
EducateForRealEstate.com training is provided by an experienced real estate instructor - Dale Washburn.
Dale Washburn taught real estate courses and has provided continuing education for real estate agents and brokers for almost a decade. He has, in fact, "taught the teachers" of other courses offered in Middle Georgia. He is also the principal broker for Washburn and Associates of Macon, GA.
He has experience in just about all facets of real estate in his award-winning career that spans over 30 years. His teaching is improved by that experience and by his penchant for illustrating his point with stories.
CLICK HERE to see video of Dale in action, and some reactions from former students.
Dale is a past winner of the Middle Georgia Realtor of the Year, and was named the Georgia Realtor of the Year in 2004. He is also a member of the Georgia Association of Real Estate Speaker's Bureau, and is authorized to speak on behalf of the Association on issues of interest.